On Thursday Andrew went for his very first visit to the dentist. He didn't take his sunglasses off the entire time but he was good. He played with toys while mommy talked to the assistant, then he wanted to go outside. It was sunny out, who could blame him. :) I asked him to show me his teeth in the car and he grinned with his mouth open to show me his teeth but he wouldn't do that for the dentist. He didn't cry though. The dentist laid his head in his lap and pulled apart his lips and looked at his teeth and then painted on fluoride with a little toothbrush (hopefully that doesn't give Andrew ideas when he's painting) Andrew got to keep the little mirror afterwards and he got a new toothbrush and a duck. They even had a child size door for him to go out next to the regular one. Overall it was a pretty good experience. I think he'll be okay with going back.
I was very proud of him! He did a good job, way to go Andrew! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment