Throwing 'big rocks' in the water was a little more exciting.
Andrew and mommy
My sweet boy...being a boy
I had an Elmo toy that has a potty chair and a sippy cup and a book. I decided to get it out and give it to him so that maybe he'd be more interested in using the potty. He got the idea to put Elmo on his potty chair. Then he wanted to bring Elmo to the table at lunch. And Elmo had to have a bib of course, just like Andrew.
He's sharing Cheerios with Elmo, how sweet!
Some for you...
Some for me

He would also give Elmo a drink with an empty sippy cup. (The only problem is that then Elmo says 'oh, oh, oh, I gotta go' and I wasn't going to bring the little plastic potty to luch.
He would also give Elmo a drink with an empty sippy cup. (The only problem is that then Elmo says 'oh, oh, oh, I gotta go' and I wasn't going to bring the little plastic potty to luch.
We went back to the park with daddy on Monday before going to grandma and grandpa's house. Again, the best part was throwing rocks in the water. This time the ducks were closer so we had to remind him not to throw them at the ducks.
On Friday (the 12th) mommy took him to the park before she had to work for the weekend. Andrew stands there a lot of the time and watches other kids play. This time he would run around and they would chase each other and go down the slide. We also went to McDonald's and this one had a play area that is more toddler friendly. He had fun climbing and sliding there too.
Mommy was not quick enough to pick up on the fact that Andrew had to go potty. He was on the slide and he told me 'stinky' while holding his nose. I told him to come see me and I checked his diaper and it wasn't poopy. I SHOULD have sat him on the toilet. A couple of minutes later he stood there with a funny look on his face and I told him to come to me and asked if he had to go potty but he'd already done it. Duh Mommy! He was trying to tell me!
On another note, Andrew has been waking up this weekend right after I leave for work. Sometimes he goes back to sleep, sometimes he doesn't. Daddy went in to rock him for a couple of minutes and he fell right back asleep so he laid him down on his pillow on the floor. Only he didn't realize Zoe (one of our dogs) was still in there when he closed the door. About 7:00 Andrew let out a little squawk and when Matt went to check on him Zoe had curled up on the pillow next to him and comforted him. Awww. At 7:30 he didn't come to his door, daddy heard him talking and he was playing with Zoe. :)
(I tried to make different paragraphs but blogger wouldn't let me)
2 comments:
You guys take such cute pics of the litte guy! the park, elmo and the fair all so cute. How is elmo doing at potty training. lol
You have a very sweet family, Jana. With a very cute little boy!! It was good to "hear" from you.
Post a Comment