Saturday, February 21, 2009

A sunny day

Friday (the 20th) was a beautiful sunny day so I decided to take Andrew to the park. He loves playing on everything. His favorite today was this climbing toy and he climbed around the circle over and over. But his alltime favorite activity was making a pile of cedar chips on the sidewalk. :)


Smile Andrew!! (It was a little bright though)

I had a hard time getting him to slow down for a picture

Then since it was such a nice day we went to Northwest Trek to meet 'grumpa' and have lunch and see the animals.

The big tree stump, I have pictures of Andrew when he was younger in front of this tree (sorry I didn't dig those out for comparison)

He started walking toward the camera and into the sun :)


An opossum that has been raised there


Grumpa came to go with us

Can you see the bobcat peeking around the middle tree?

There's a coyote or fox in there somewhere

We got the coyotes to come closer by howling at them :)

Andrew said they were 'dogs' :)

Thank you 'grumpa' for lunch and a fun day :)

No comments: