I asked Andrew, "What comes after 'Y'?" He said, "because."
***
He was very concerned about our next door neighbor when there was a Comcast truck parked outside her house. He said there's a truck in A's driveway, a man went inside, is A scared?
***
"I'm keeping it warm." While he was holding his shirt over his knees while going potty.
***
Andrew was reading a book to himself about a mouse that was getting ready for bed and when she got in bed he started wailing and he said "Where's the mommy, where's the daddy?" He was very disturbed that there was no mommy or daddy there to tuck her in.
***
I had a list over the last couple of months and I accidentally erased it. :) I'll add more if I think of them.
1 comment:
I especially like the first one. What comes after "Y"?
That is funny!
Post a Comment