Monday, July 27, 2009

The Sprayground with friends

We went to the Sprayground at Jefferson Park in Tacoma with 'friends' today. I took Andrew here last week and he wanted to come back and bring 'friends.' Ethan and Abby met us today. I didn't get too many good pictures, I was holding Eliana, Ethan's baby sister, and I forgot to take pictures much too.

Here's Andrew
He was so funny, he kept going and sitting next to this other mom, even when she moved and sat somewhere else. She was wearing pretty much the exact same outfit as Kim, Abby's mom, and I think he thought it was her.


There's Ethan across the way, I couldn't get a very good picture of him either. Ethan wouldn't go in at first but then he went in more than Andrew.

They got to eat a sack lunch and run around in the grass after each other. This was at the start of our big heat wave, but it wasn't too bad and it was really comfortable in the shade.

No comments: