Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Andrew's Mowhawk :)

Last Tuesday (8/18/09) I took Andrew to our usual barber to get his haircut. When she was done she asked him if he wanted his hair styled and he very excitedly yelled, "Yeah!" So she put a lot of gel on and made a Mohawk, or a Fohawk since it's not really cut like a Mohawk. He was laughing hysterically. We went to a barbecue that night and everyone loved it!


I think he looks a little like Alfalfa from the front :)

2 comments:

me said...

That actually looks really cute on him! It only works on some, and it does work for him!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute! Did I tell you Ryan has a mohawk now? I don't think so, I haven't seen you. It's a real, full on MOHAWK! haha... He's gonna love us when he gets older!!