This way!!!
Andrew loves to ride his bike so when he saw it this morning he was ready to go! We went to the fire station last weekend and got him a bike helmet. It's huge!! His head was too big for the toddler helmet so we had to adjust a child's helmet to fit. :) He got a short ride this morning because it was running out of juice and needed to be charged, it was almost naptime anway. He's learning to steer it too.
That was an interesting trip to the fire station last weekend. Andrew's favorite parts were the cookies and balloons. :) He looked at the fire trucks a little, but he started crying when Smokey the Bear waved at him. :( I guess he doesn't like people dressed in costumes, he has the same reaction to Santa Claus.
You'll have to forgive me, I'm still learning how to attach pictures to this. :)
1 comment:
This is cool. Andrew I hope you drive better than your parents
Post a Comment