Friday, May 23, 2008

Time-Out

Today Andrew had his first official time-out. He was not very happy about that! He's usually very good but he has his moments. He gets his cars taken away when he stands on them and doesn't stop when he is told to (which also happened today) or his rocking chair when he stands on that. Today he was throwing his alphabet magnets across the kitchen and I had told him to stop twice but he kept doing it so I put him in his booster seat for 2 minutes facing away from me. It was actually very successful, two thumbs up! I talked to him about it afterwards and told him he needed to pick up the magnets and put them on the refridgerator and he did.

We did have a fun day. He's been reading a lot of books, he even helps me read them and looking at photo albums and talking about the people and coloring.

No comments: