I know what you're thinking right...more pictures, why would we need more pictures!
But we were getting Bouma family pictures of the whole family. Last Thursday night (the 20th) we went back to Penney's to get a big group family picture. It was hard finding a night when everybody could be there. I think Andrew did better than the grownups. He smiled in all the pictures. Uncle Tim blinked in one and was making a funny face in another one. I can't show you, we don't have them back yet. Andrew even wore his fireman boots in the picture, we didn't want to make him mad for pictures by making him wear his dress shoes. :) Andrew did get ice cream as a reward for being good for pictures.
We took a family picture by the Christmas display for our Christmas card but I won't show that here, you'll have to wait for it to come in the mail. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment