Two weeks ago daddy didn't have school on Veteran's day so we hung out with him for the day. We went up to the Super Mall to walk around and go to their play area because it wasn't very nice outside. The play area is really nice but there were too many kids!! Mostly too many big kids that didn't watch out for the littler kids, and those were the parents that were paying absolutely no attention to their kids or what they were doing. That annoys me like nothing else. I don't care if kids go up the stairs past Andrew to go down the slide when he's being really slow but when they're always knocking kids down and pushing them I get frustrated, and it wasn't just my kids they were doing it to. Andrew was going through a tunnel uner the tree house when older kids wanted to run under there and she started going over the top of him and smushing him against the flood, I told her to stop and watch out for the little kids. Enough of my soapbox though.
Andrew had a lot of fun and even found a little 'girlfriend' to play with. :) I think she was about 3 or 4 years old (an older girl, I better watch out.) Andrew kept wanting to sit in this little canoe and she would come sit with him and then try to coax him to do something else and then he would go back to the little boat. They would walk around and she would hold his hand, he had a big smile on his face. It was really cute! (I couldn't really take a picture of the two of them and put it on here without looking like a creep.)
Andrew got to ride this jeep ride, he was so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment