Friday, January 30, 2009

The park yesterday

We went to the park yesterday afternoon with Andrew. He likes to stand and watch the rest of the kids a lot of the time but he wanted to play on everything!

Daddy helped him climb the rocks with the chain but he's still a little scared of it.

We played peek-a-boo through the holes in the rock wall.

Hi!

This is my favorite picture! I know probably every mom thinks that, but I think I've got the cutest little boy in the whole world! :)

He was a little unsure of this teeter-totter but he wanted to try it out. It just doesn't have quite the right fit, a little too far from the seat to the handles.


The anti-gravity bouncer

Playing cars with daddy :)

This is Andrew's favorite toy at this park. He loves to just keep racing and racing the cars.

The bouncing butterfly


Swingin'

A very happy little boy

Hi Daddy!

Andrew had a blast at the park! He would go every day and stay all day if he could.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I do think Andrew is VERY cute, Ryan gets the title of cutest in the world!! ;o) Of course. haha.. And Id love to get together sometime! I have no clue where though... Any ideas?

Ryan LOVES the swings, too! Hes too little for everything else, though.

Jana said...

Of course! Every baby is the cutest!

Well, since you're in Enumclaw and I'm in Graham, what about Auburn or something? Like the Supermall. I think that would kind of be in between.