Monday, April 27, 2009

Andrew's Easter basket at home

Since I had to work a 12 hour shift on Easter I told Andrew that the Easter bunny knew that and decided to bring his Easter basket on Monday morning. Besides he knew he was going to have a few other celebrations the day before.
Here is his Easter basket. The piano, the blue box, and the horse he already had on his table. But he did get the Diesel train and the Spiderman placemat for Easter.
He even received a letter from the Easter bunny in the mail.

Showing me his new friend 'Peter Rabbit' that he got at Muh's house. (He fell asleep in the car the night before so he's still wearing his dress shirt...with pj pants)

Spiderman!




What's in here? Is there candy? I can't get it open.

1 comment:

jennifer_jj said...

That is such a cute picture, he is just puzzling out how to get that egg open.