Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Doin the Puyallup....the Puyallup Spring Fair

On Sunday afternoon, April 19th we called up the grandparents and asked if they wanted to go to the Spring Fair with us. I decided since it was so sunny out we should go do something fun, even though all I wanted was a nap because I couldn't sleep the night before from coughing. Probably not such a great idea, I found out I had bronchitis the next day and was feeling worse. We did have fun though. :)
There was a kids' area but he wasn't interested for too long. He did make that green hat and planted a pumpkin seed which has now sprouted.


The petting zoo

He wasn't quite as shy with the animals this time.

Petting a baby bunny and baby chicks.


Grumpa, Andrew, and Muh

You can tell they were all thrilled that I took this picture

Me and my boys

Andrew loved riding the trucks (he said cars), there weren't a lot of other rides for small children

Book 'em Dan-o! Checking out the police car

Riding on the jump seat of the little fire truck

I didn't realize this was a full working fire station, I just thought they were here for display.

He was a little scared about standing up on the front of the fire truck

They had this cool display of all kinds of metal things with sticks for banging and making 'music'

1 comment:

me said...

I didn't know about the spring fair, but that would've been a lot of fun. I will plan on next year I guess. Looks like you guys had fun even if you weren't feeling the best.