Sunday, June 28, 2009

Picture Day!

Well, we finally went to get Andrew's 3rd birthday pictures taken....only two and a half months late! (June 12, 2009) I just didn't feel up to it yet. I'll scan the pictures in soon.
Here's a few pictures of Andrew riding on the cars, he just doesn't want us to put money in to make them go, he just pretends


Cheesy smile!


Awww!!!!

Andrew was getting a little grouchy when we were looking at pictures. He was running around and clipped his ear on a sharp corner too so he was upset about that. He asked to go get root beer.

Nothing like a little A & W root beer to fix things.

I love this picture!! I think it's super cute!! Look at those big adorable puppy dog eyes.

Ahhhh, much better!

1 comment:

me said...

Love the close up too! I swear the little shots like those are the best ones!