Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our weekend

Mommy's been trying to get a lot of rest because I haven't felt that great and had zero energy.
On Friday I helped Andrew do painting and played Candyland....he won again, of course!
Saturday we went to Babies R Us to register for new things for our baby girl. Andrew had a blast with the scanner!

Andrew and his scanner

Andrew was quick to scan stuff when I asked him if he liked something

Andrew thought this would be a good bike for baby sister but we convinced him that baby wouldn't need that yet. So he put the scanner in the basket and rode it around the store.

Sunday after church Andrew made chocolate chip cookies with daddy and then he came to share the beater with mommy.

Showing him how to lick it

The best part of cookie baking :)

No comments: