Happy face
This was our attempt at a scary face. :) (the pumpkin had a happy face though)
Daddy carved the top out and pulled out all the guts, eww. But mommy did most of the carving of the face.
With Andrew's help of course. He kept insisting on using the knife. I let him have a Pampered Chef bamboo spreader that has a littel serrated edge...he still wanted the knife. He say me using a crayon to sketch out the face so he started coloring the pumpkin. He also had to color 'his' pumpkins--grandma had bought him a painted one and he had some little gourds.
Pumpkin head!! (I didn't even notice that I got Grover's poor pathetic face in the picture, kind of cool. He wants to come inside)
Mommy's carving the big pumpkin and Andrew's 'carving' his pumpkin.
Almost finished
Daddy did some of the final touches
No comments:
Post a Comment