because we are off to get Andrew's pictures taken again tomorrow afternoon. The last two times it has not gone well (we did get some cute picutres though, with mommy holding him). He used to take such great pictures, and he is so cute!! :) But he cries when we take him. I set him down and I don't know if he thinks we're going to leave him there or what.
I asked him if we could go get his pictures taken tomorrow and he said 'yeah' and mommy and daddy would get pictures with him and he said 'mah' and 'grumpa' too. But we'll see when it comes to the moment of truth.
His favorite word the past few days is NO. It is starting to try mommy's patience. I'll ask him if he wants something, he'll say no, then 1 second later he'll ask for the very same thing. Toddlers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment