Saturday, October 18, 2008

If I had a nickel...

for every time I heard the word NO!!!! I would be rich. Oh my goodness, I am getting so tired of hearing Andrew say no. Every time I say we're going to do something or ask him something he says no. If you don't get just the right thing he says no. And he thinks it's funny to run away, mostly from daddy. He ran away from daddy out the door of the library on Thursday and when we were at Northwest Trek today he kept running away from daddy. We even gave him a time-out on one of the benches.


Needless to say, he is REALLY trying my patience!!!
Here are a few cute pictures from a couple of weeks ago:
(9/30)

Carefully carrying the watering can from the bathroom to the sandbox, and he didn't spill a drop!


We had been adding water earlier in the day so we could build things in the sandbox. So he decided he wanted to do it by himself. Daddy was at school so we were just playing before dinner.
He's using the cup to build 'sand castles'
What an adorable little boy
In this picture he's trying to tuck himself into our bed at storytime. He thinks he wants to sleep there instead of his room (he doesn't get to). He even brought all his friends with him. :) Nice try Andrew.
We had another birthday celebration for daddy at daddy's parents house so Andrew got to help daddy blow out candles again.
Grandma got out the trains for him. He loves Thomas the Train. We have two Thomas books we have to read every day at naptime and every night at bedtime.

No comments: