They had a produce stand where you could weigh fruits and vegetables and a cash register. They also had a "garden" and a lunch counter where kids could pretend to run a restaurant.

Andrew playing with the fruits and vegetables. He wanted mommy to come with at first but then he got used to it.

He was over here in the corner playing ball. There was a heat sensitive board that turned from black to blue when you put your hands on it, so I'm helping him make handprints.



They made fruit-scented play dough. He really liked that.




And he got to wear a smock and paint a picture.
There was also an area to play house. Andrew liked sweeping and vacuuming the most. What a good little helper. :) (except that he's afraid of the real vacuum)


Scooters, weeee!

Daddy wanted to help him climb the climbing wall, he's still a little small yet. He much prefers the scooters...and vacuuming.

I think he vacuumed the whole museum. :)
It was a good afternoon activity but I don't know if I would spend $6 each for all three of us to go. The free days are nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment