This afternoon we were painting pictures for great-grampy.

The little Picasso....or should I say Bouma

He is very serious about his work :)


I asked him to look at me and smile!
When he was done painting I started bringing in his pictures and the paint, but I had to go back out for the water cup. (It was for dipping his paintbrush in to rinse off in between colors) I wish I had gotten a picture, he was starting to drink it! Yuck! But my fist reaction was to say 'No Andrew!' and run over to get it, so...no picture. :( Thank goodness for non-toxic paint, plus he didn't really get any. He did have good drinking form with the big cup though)
Later in the afternoon he had great fun with the dogs. He was petting them a lot...

and getting lots of doggie kisses!


Climbing 'Mount Daddy' is another fun activity.

Stop! No more pictures mommy! :)
Andrew got 2 stickers today! (as you can see on his shirt) One for sitting on his potty twice like a big boy (he hasn't actually peed in it yet) and one for staying in his bed at naptime.
He was running around for a little while sans diaper and shorts after he sat on the potty, but I wasn't sure I should put that picture on here of his cute little tushy.
No comments:
Post a Comment