He kept wanting us to take pictures of him.
Oops!
My cutie!
Smile Andrew! (He sometimes scrunches his face like that, I think it's cute)
Aaaah!
May I take your order please? (we let Andrew play on the deck in his sandbox with a gate across the stairs, we can see him through our big picture window. It was open today because it was hot)
Andrew decided he wanted to wear daddy's 'buff.' He's actually pretending to call me on daddy's cell phone and saying 'Night, night mommy,' even though I had just gotten home. (I'm the one taking the picture.) He likes to talk to me when I call when I'm leaving work. He also called me again without daddy knowing. He pushed the send button twice (redial) and had a full conversation with me. Then he said bye-bye and hung up the phone.
The boys--notice his Star Wars Lego shirt :)
No comments:
Post a Comment