Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Little Helper

Andrew is helping daddy tighten the screws on his big boy bed. (We finally took down his crib last weekend and he helped daddy with the screws on that too)



He loves to help and do things himself, tonight he was pouring bubble bath into his tub (with daddy's help of course)




Sorry the pictures got out of order.



Like I said, Andrew likes to try to do a lot of things himself. Here he is helping me squeeze the toothpaste onto his toothbrush.

(FYI: I am NOT pregnant in this picture, it's just a really bad angle of my big stomach :(




Brushing his teeth...he moves his head from side to side instead of the toothbrush


Rockstar Andrew with spiky hair. (He likes to scrub himself with the washcloth and put the shampoo in his hair)


I asked him to stick out his tongue :)

No comments: