Here are some Andrew updates:
*On Christmas he also said it was Jesus' birthday and he sang Happy Brthday to Jesus. How sweet. :)
*On Saturday we went back to Muh and Grumpa's house to take Muh her presents she didn't get and we stayed to have dinner and play games. Andrew was dipping his fork handle into the ranch and eating it. He also thought he could get away with whatever he wanted while the adults were focused on their game. He was playing in the living room but then he threw the pillow out of grandma's chair, I thought he just wanted to rock in it, next time I looked over he was reaching for the telephone. When I caught him he started laughing hysterically and then he would pretend to do it and start laughing. Silly boy!
*At church on Sunday when we went to go pick him up from his classroom his teacher said he is always so sweet and so quiet and just does whatever you ask him to do. We though maybe he'd make a good baby model them....nah.
*We tried to tell him he needed to take a nap after church so we could go to the train show, but he just stood at the end of his playpen calling 'mommy, daddy, grover, zoe' for an hour. He was falling alseep on daddy and fell asleep in the car and slept from 5pm until 7pm. Should have taken a nap, he only took one in the last four days. He still went to sleep by 8:30 though.
*On Monday mommy was so tired from Christmas and the last few days that she asked Grumpa to bring Auntie Kara to our house to visit. I tried to tell Andrew he needed to take a nap so Auntie Kara could come play. He still stood at the end of his playpen calling for us and the dogs. Now generally I ignore him and sometimes when we finally get him out he has a poopy diaper, so no wonder he didn't sleep, but then it's too late. So this time he was saying 'Poop off, poop off, poop off!' and blowing raspberries. I finally went in his room and I asked him if he had a poopy diaper and he said yeah and when I went to change him he didn't. I told him there wasn't one and maybe he just tooted, he was very emphatic that he had. I asked him if he told mommy he had a poopy diaper so she would get him out of bed and he smiled and said 'yeah.' I explained to him that it wasn't nice to tell mommy things that aren't true. Little stinker.
*He was also throwing popcorn to the dogs and telling them to 'say please'
Auntie Kara came to visit, and play trains
Andrew with all his trains zooming by, he loves them!
*Tuesday when mommy was at work Andrew and daddy made pampakes for breakfast. He also had a straw in his cup. When daddy turned around he was sucking syrup with his straw. That evening he came to have dinner with mommy at work. I told him I would be home at bedtime. When they got home he said, 'mommy home' and daddy told him in about an hour, so he wanted daddy to carry him over to the clock so he could change the time. Awwww :)
*Now this one isn't such a nice story. We didn't have any big plans for New Year's Eve because mommy had to work the next day, but we did go over to daddy's parents house for a little bit to use their computer and ran a few errands. We were talking about doing this while Andrew was finishing his lunch and Andrew said 'My come too.' I said, No, we'll just leave you here with the doggies. He commenced to make a really awful face and start crying. I tried to explain to him that I was teasing and what teasing means. But I had hurt his feelings and he wouldn't stop crying. :(
*Tonight (Friday 1/2/08, even though the post will say 12/31/08) Andrew was such a big boy. He ate a whole crab cake for dinner! He'll eat pretty much whatever we are eating, such a good boy. He also did the 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' and 'Pat-a-Cake' with me which I didn't know he knew the words to. At naptime and bedtime he helps read the stories. We read Thomas stories, of course. He helps read 'Go Train Go' he's very good at filling in words and using the pictures, where it says 'no goat, no dark, no cow, no log.' I asked him which book we were going to read next and he said 'Trains, Cranes, and Troublesome Trucks' very clearly. I didn't even know he knew how to say all that. He's learning so many new things every day. We also played Candy Land tonight, he know his colors very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment