So, if you read my earlier entries you know that we picked out our Christmas tree the day after Halloween. So the Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to go cut it down. (I still wasn't feeling well so we went and cut it and then I went back to bed and daddy put up the tree that night, but didn't decorate it) Luckily we had picked a tree fairly close to the building so it didn't take us too long to hunt it down. We waited until Sunday afternoon to decorate it. I only just started to feel better on Monday after Thanksgiving, and then I had to go back to work on Tuesday.
We found it!
Andrew is watching intently as daddy cuts down the tree.
Takin' a break
Andrew pretends to help daddy saw it. He was very disturbed though when we cut down the tree. He kept yelling "uh oh, uh oh, uh oh."
He was very excited when we brought it in the house though.
Andrew appointed himself director of the Christmas tree.
He pulled over a dining room chair and stood on it and told daddy where to put lights and everything, he did hold some lights for daddy though.
Andrew helping mommy hang a new ornament we bought this year. (We did get a new family ornament too and an ornament for Andrew, but that's for Christmas morning. Shhhhhh :)
Rockin'
Andrew's favorite ornaments are this puppy ornament (that we got when we just had Grover) and a Grover (our Golden Retriever) and a Zoe dog (our black lab/border collie mix).
Sneakin a kiss, what a sweet boy! :)
This is what happened when I tried to take pictures of Andrew when we were decorating the tree. He loves this purple Hello Kitty camera (no I wouldn't have bought it for him but someone gave us a box of toys and it was in there, and he loves it!!) and we hadn't found it for a few months (it was in my camera bag of all places) and we had just found it and he was so excited to play with it. So every time I tried to take his picture he would start taking pictures. :)
I think Andrew might have taken this one.
Ahhhhhh!!
Andrew and mommy with the almost finished tree. Andrew also made his own candy cane ornament in his class at church the next week.
Andrew loves the Christmas tree and comes down every morning and says "plug in, plug in." And he brings daddy more lights to put on the tree. He sits down and looks at his favorite ornaments, and of course takes pictures of them. It's very adorable!!
No comments:
Post a Comment