But Tuesday was the best! We made sugar cookies in the morning. Andrew liked patting it and rolling it with the rolling pin and best of all, picking out the shapes and cutting the cookies! :)
Pat it......
Roll it......
and mark it with a b......just kidding, that's a cake :)
the all important cutting of the cookies
Mommy helped Andrew with the cookies
You aren't really baking unless you get a little flour on yourself
Ready to go in the oven, yum!
That evening after daddy wen to school and we had some dinner, Andrew and I had secret elf work to do for Christmas, shhhhhh!! I helped him do some art projects that he's going to give as Christmas presents. But I can't show those here, there are some people who might see this who will receive those gifts.
But here is a picture of Andrew's painting that night, I gave him red and green paint but he kept telling me that he was painting a picture of turkeys. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment