Andrew has been playing with daddy while I've been at work this week. They like playing 'kick ball' and tumbling and doing flips. I got to play 'kick ball' with him too on my days off.
Thursday morning I went to the dentist but then it started snowing heavily that afternoon so we cancelled an appointment we had that night. At about 10:00 Andrew threw up ALL OVER his playpen!!! He was up until midnight and threw up again. Mommy doesn't do well with the smell so daddy cleaned up his bed. Andrew watched cartoons on our bed for a little bit and had some Pedialyte.
I was tired on Friday. We didn't get to have our MOPS meeting because of the snow! :( I was sad, we were supposed to have a Christmas party. Oh well, I wouldn't have wanted to get in an accident. Andrew was feeling better but didn't eat much the first half of the day. We did finally convince him to go out in the snow late in the afternoon before it got dark. The snow was so powdery he was kicking it. I kicked a little on him and he was disturbed that it was on his jacket...I barely got him. We did take a walk in the snow. Mah and Grumpa wanted to go with us to Zoolights or Fantasy lights last night (Friday) but when we called everything was closed due to the snow. The library has been closed since Wednesday along with most of the area schools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment