Friday, December 5, 2008

Andrew's new best friend

is........Cookie Monster!!! He takes him everywhere!! Cookie Monster looks like he's wearing boots just like Andrew's so he thinks that's really cool. I think he thinks Cookie Monster can do whatever he does, except he's 2 1/2 inches tall and made out of all plastic. He thinks Cookie Monster should take off his boots when he does. He also thinks he can walk. We went for a walk to the mailbox and Andrew put him down on the sidewalk and looked at him, waiting for him to move, he put him down in the street again too.

He puts him on the couch to watch t.v. I guess. Here he is in Andrew's rocking chair.
I
I was trying to take pictures of where he had put Cookie Monster, but Andrew thought it was hilarious to run in front of the camera smiling and laughing. :)



Here's some goofy pictures of him



He still has food on his face from the dinner he'd just finished.


My silly boy!
I had taken a low-census and come home early that Sunday afternoon (the 23rd, right before I got sick) because I was very tired and starting not to feel good, but Andrew had other ideas. He thought I came home just to play with him! :) He kept saying 'mommy, get up!' when I would try to lay on the couch.

No comments: